Are you an athlete looking for a secret weapon? At the Movement Project we understand the complexities of improving performance and how important it is to incorporate intelligent training. Athletes begin with a comprehensive Movement Assessment. From there, we focus on training specifically to enhance your performance, catering our training for your individual sport. Here’s what our sessions offer you:Read More>>
Do you suffer from movement limitations and/or discomfort that is keeping you from doing the things that you love? Come visit us for a movement assessment! Together we can problem solve your body and get you back to doing what you love.Read More>>
Are looking for expert coaching and movement education that will teach you how to move well and keep you feeling great? Our online coaching option just what you need! Whether you are an athlete at heart or just want to optimize your health and fitness we can help you. Our alternative approach is progressive, effective and fun!Read More>>
We are Movement Specialists, offering the most progressive and advanced training and movement education in the area.
Here is what The Movement Project offers:
- COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENTS – A WHOLE BODY APPROACH
- INDIVIDUALIZED PERFORMANCE TRAINING – TURN YOUR WEAKNESSES INTO STRENGTHS
- CORRECTIVE EXERCISE – RESOLVE IMBALANCES AND MOVEMENT DYSFUNCTION
- BRAIN-BASED TRAINING – HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM
- ADVANCED VISION AND BALANCE TRAINING – UNLOCK YOUR PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL
- CONSULTING FOR PARENTS, COACHES, AND ATHLETES
Latest Blog Posts
- This past weekend we spent 4 days in NYC with Zhealth Performance for their S-Phase certification course. It was unbelievable! Check out the video compilation we put together of us with Zhealth Master Trainers, Matt Bush and Mike Golden. What is Zhealth? Zhealth Performance is an educational company teaching a brain-based approach to fitness. Their…
- The time has come! We are offering our first open house and could not be more excited about the lineup. Find out why the work we do is different than anything you have ever done! During our 2-hour open house, you will get to meet Taylor Kruse & Alisha Hale, Founders of The Movement Project.…
- Hi Guys, I’m Alisha Hale with The Movement Project and today I am going to talk to you about the importance of knowing how to assess your limits. I’m also going to teach you a very simple way to build a recovery program that works for you! In my last two blogs, I talked with…
Within weeks of working with Taylor and Alisha, Meredith became pain free after months of trying to find a solution. Two years later she remains injury free while gaining tremendous strength, flexibility, endurance, speed and nutritional support.
Taylor and Alisha don’t just offer a workout they teach their athletes to train, stretch, recover and fuel their bodies properly. Meredith now understands how the body is intended to perform exercises and the need for attention to detail when “working out.”
The training continues outside the gym – Meredith has an individualized Movement Project routine for at home. I will find Meredith taking breaks from studying to complete the routine as a way to reenergize and focus.
Meredith is learning life long skills – how to advocate for, care for, nourish and appreciate her body.
When those occasional walls go up and as a parent you can’t break through, Taylor and Alisha can! For example, I shared my concern that Meredith was not fueling her body for what she was expecting of it. Well, following the next session Meredith was all in on what to eat and drink pre and post workout.
Taylor and Alisha are fabulous in communicating their goals, aspirations and plans for Meredith’s continued growth. As a family we are so thrilled that Meredith is involved with The Movement Project!