What do we do?
Sport Performance Training
Are you an athlete looking for a secret weapon? At the Movement Project we understand the complexities of improving performance and how important it is to incorporate intelligent training. Oftentimes, profoundly improving your skill as an athlete comes down to a minor adjustment to technique. We’ve all had coaches say – keep your elbow in, push more through your right leg, stop kicking your leg wide when you run, keep your knees in, or why can’t you arch your back just a little bit more?
We have drills that target your performance needs like a sniper.
It starts with a comprehensive Movement Assessment.
Here’s what our sessions offer you:
- Assessment and Reassessment – identify strengths/weaknesses to help us improve your performance
- Breathing education– unleash power and improve your health
- Visual training – A cutting edge missing link to sport performance and injury prevention
- Balance – develop and own reactive stability
- Coordination – learn to move efficiently and gracefully
- Mobility – restore joint range of motion
- Metabolic conditioning – develop endurance specific to your sport
- Speed – become fast with control and accuracy
- Strength – learn to safely lift heavy loads for maximum strength development
- Injury prevention and recovery strategies and education
Together we figure out which of these categories needs the most addressing and create a program that enhances your sport.
- Pricing ranges from $150/session up through $200/session.
- Variations in pricing options are based on package options and memberships.
- Fill out our contact form to inquire more about our Movement Assessment and to set up your first session!
What Our Clients Say?
Within weeks of working with Taylor and Alisha, Meredith became pain free after months of trying to find a solution. Two years later she remains injury free while gaining tremendous strength, flexibility, endurance, speed and nutritional support.
Taylor and Alisha don’t just offer a workout they teach their athletes to train, stretch, recover and fuel their bodies properly. Meredith now understands how the body is intended to perform exercises and the need for attention to detail when “working out.”
The training continues outside the gym – Meredith has an individualized Movement Project routine for at home. I will find Meredith taking breaks from studying to complete the routine as a way to reenergize and focus.
Meredith is learning life long skills – how to advocate for, care for, nourish and appreciate her body.
When those occasional walls go up and as a parent you can’t break through, Taylor and Alisha can! For example, I shared my concern that Meredith was not fueling her body for what she was expecting of it. Well, following the next session Meredith was all in on what to eat and drink pre and post workout.
Taylor and Alisha are fabulous in communicating their goals, aspirations and plans for Meredith’s continued growth. As a family we are so thrilled that Meredith is involved with The Movement Project!
Are you an athlete looking for a secret weapon? At the Movement Project we understand the complexities of improving performance and how important it is to incorporate intelligent training. Athletes begin with a comprehensive Movement Assessment. From there, we focus on training specifically to enhance your performance, catering our training for your individual sport. Here’s what our sessions offer you:Read More>>
We are leading the industry in offering personal training to individuals who want to train without pain, in a safe environment, with trainers who have over 10 years of industry experience.Read More>>
Classes & Workshops
We offer classes and workshops ranging from gentle yoga to sport-specific training. The underlying theme among all of our classes or workshops is to offer training that ensures proper recovery and injury prevention.Read More>>