What do we do?
Sport Performance Training
Are you an athlete looking for a secret weapon? At the Movement Project we understand the complexities of improving performance and how important it is to incorporate intelligent training. Oftentimes, profoundly improving your skill as an athlete comes down to a minor adjustment to technique. We’ve all had coaches say – keep your elbow in, push more through your right leg, stop kicking your leg wide when you run, keep your knees in, or why can’t you arch your back just a little bit more?
We have drills that target your performance needs like a sniper.
It starts with a comprehensive Movement Assessment.
Here’s what our sessions offer you:
- Assessment and Reassessment – identify strengths/weaknesses to help us improve your performance
- Breathing education– unleash power and improve your health
- Visual training – A cutting edge missing link to sport performance and injury prevention
- Balance – develop and own reactive stability
- Coordination – learn to move efficiently and gracefully
- Mobility – restore joint range of motion
- Metabolic conditioning – develop endurance specific to your sport
- Speed – become fast with control and accuracy
- Strength – learn to safely lift heavy loads for maximum strength development
- Injury prevention and recovery strategies and education
Together we figure out which of these categories needs the most addressing and create a program that enhances your sport.
- Pricing ranges from $150/session up through $225/session.
- Variations in pricing options are based on package options and memberships.
- Fill out our contact form to inquire more about our Movement Assessment and to set up your first session!
Are you an athlete looking for a secret weapon? At the Movement Project we understand the complexities of improving performance and how important it is to incorporate intelligent training. Athletes begin with a comprehensive Movement Assessment. From there, we focus on training specifically to enhance your performance, catering our training for your individual sport. Here’s what our sessions offer you:Read More>>
We are leading the industry in offering personal training to individuals who want to train without pain, in a safe environment, with trainers who have over 10 years of industry experience.Read More>>